[TowerTalk] Towers and strobes and birds, OH MY!

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Wed Dec 13 11:47:00 EST 2006

How do to all...... Ya know, this thread is starting to border on a combined subject of: "How to I make sure my plastic owl is pointing due North so I can make maximum use of its 180 deg beam width".

Whoa, wait a minute!! Lets find a lobbyist who will push for all towers to have plastic owls every 50 feet vertically. Then we Hams would already be in compliance.

In closing, can we PLEASE get back on topic, or at least a better topic. We're beating a dead bird here.. (sorry)

Ok, who is next on the soap box.

73 and Happy Holidays to all
K9WN  Jake