[TowerTalk] You think you have line noise !

Dave NØRQ n0rq-lists at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 15 13:57:33 EST 2006

Thankfully, some utilities seem to be good to work with,
but there are too many that do little or nothing to correct
harmful interference.  My situation (a small rural "co-op")
falls into the latter category, and I, too, and well into the
process of working with the ARRL (& FCC) to get it
remedied.

There isn't a lot of point having a fine tower, well-grounded,
full of effective antennas, if the only signals you hear
are S9 buzzing and anything strong enough to overcome
the interference.

http://www.powerlinenoise.com (my site) has info that
should be helpful to anyone with the same problem...

Dave N0RQ