[TowerTalk] 80m 4-square materials

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Dec 16 10:56:20 EST 2006

I am trying to decide what to use to build 4 new 80m verticals for a
4-square upgrade here.  My criteria are:
1. full size 1/4 wave verticals, no top or base loading.
2. must be able to standup to new England winters at 2000' with ice and wind
3. must be new material, I don't want to go scrounging for used tower or
pipe.
4. prefer only 1 guy level, but will do 2 if necessary.
5. prefer to stand up complete, but will climb to add top section(s) if
necessary, crane or truck access will be very hard to this spot.
6. prefer something that can be delivered to here, truck delivery is not a
problem, I don't want to have to haul long stuff myself.

So, what might fit those criteria??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net