[TowerTalk] Code test eliminated

J.P. jp at ezoom.net
Sat Dec 16 12:32:20 EST 2006

It all went downhill when they stopped requiring people to qualify using
a manual transmission to get a driver's license.

All those people who can only drive an automatic should be forced to put
a big red "A" on their cars...oh and get out of the way of the real
drivers, since they're the only ones qualified enough to drive.

XX/7