[TowerTalk] 160m inverted l

ny6dx at aim.com ny6dx at aim.com
Sat Dec 16 18:01:18 EST 2006

 After 2 weeks of testing I have found the following out about this antenna.

1. If you use #12 insulated wire and use the 246/Fmhz your antenna is too long.
2. If you cut the antenna for a good swr it will not resinate at the freq. you want it to.
3. you must match the equipment to the antenna impedence not the other way around.

 Hope this helps somebody out. Email me if you want to know more about my findings.