[TowerTalk] AS-AYL-4 4 direction Low Band Receiving Antenna

Tom McAlee tom at klient.com
Mon Dec 18 14:13:08 EST 2006

No, it is Jay's replacement for the K9AY controller since K9AY isn't
producing them anymore.

I have one of the K9AY units.  The antenna is "ok" when you consider its
size, but compared to the DX Engineering RX 4 Square or the 580' Beverage
antennas it is useless.

But, not a bad choice for a small QTH given its 25x25' footprint.

73,
Tom, NI1N