[TowerTalk] Delete Access Please

Ponte, Mary-Ann (OTDA) Mary-Ann.Ponte at otda.state.ny.us
Tue Dec 19 07:45:26 EST 2006

Hi, I'm sorry I signed up for this list in error.  Please delete.

Thanks.

Mary-Ann Ponte
NYS OTDA Information Technology
518.473.8501
TD0470 at dfa.state.ny.us
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.