[TowerTalk] Ham series rotor

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Tue Dec 19 19:03:02 EST 2006

Clint,  The Hy-gain.com site has online manuals available for a lot of their gear. Might be your best bet. If it is like the Ham V, make sure you have it over an old towel or cake pan to catch the ball bearings that may fall out of the races. I've never had a Ham II apart so don't know if/how many bearings there are. Oh, and mark the upper and lower housings with a pencil or marker so you get them back together the same, and make note of where the directional pot is sitting when you take it apart. I usually would run the rotor all the way in one direction and then back it up just a touch. Makes it easier to put the housings back together.

Good luck es 73
K9WN  Jake