[TowerTalk] Concentric Masts

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Dec 21 21:22:24 EST 2006

I have never seen a set up like this, however I see no reason that it would
not work well.  There may be some interaction with your tribander depending
on the antenna orientation, however the 10' spacing should help minimize
this.  I'm assuming from your description that you have a bearing on the top
of the outer mast for the inner one.  You don't say why a TIC ring would not
work.   They fit my Rohn 65G and I think that TIC makes an even large model
so if it doesn't fit, you must have a huge commercial tower or someother
factor.

John KK9A