[TowerTalk] successful tram

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Dec 23 06:40:50 EST 2006

I rig mine so the rope pulling the antenna up the tower is actually pulling
the pulley and the antenna is hanging from the pulley by a separate rope.

And on another comment about deadends.  At the tower end of the tram wire I
use a deadend and the pulley just rides right up over it, something that
wouldn't work if I used cable clamps up there.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net