[TowerTalk] KENPRO (YEASU) HR 2700HDX rotor alignment

Glenn.Murray at cwine.com Glenn.Murray at cwine.com
Thu Dec 28 22:32:55 EST 2006

Tom,
We just talked about contacting my friends Mike & Linda N1HWJ on the
Pacific Seafarer's net.  They are in route from the Solomons to Palau.  I
was hoping to pass on a holiday message when they checked in.  Sorry to
bother you when you did not have the Net Controller watch for tonight.   I
have been listening on my HF set on my boat in Southern California just to
hear a Net Controller with no luck.  Hope you hospital visit goes well

Is there updated list of net controllers for each night?

Glenn Murray
KG6IVR
714-315-2068 Cell