[TowerTalk] MA-550 Tilt-over strength limits

Mike (K6BR) noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 29 19:44:21 EST 2006

I would not worry about it, I have the MA-40 and have left the thing
tilted over with a 40 pound steppir with 12 mast.  There was never a
problem, and with the long mast I am pushing the limits:)

PS even though mines a MA-40 I guess it is all relative, if you scale up
the stronger hardware on your rig

Mike