[TowerTalk] Tower Base Mounting Bolts

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 1 13:23:51 EST 2006

I'm glad you brought this up.  I've been meaning to ask what the current specs are for anchor bolts used with towers.

What "grade", size, finish, etc.  There is a local company here in Southern CA that sells foundation anchors and will make them to my specs.  I just need to know what those specs are!  :-)

Dino