[TowerTalk] Epoxied bolts

Thin Air Communications thinair at thinair.cc
Fri Feb 3 13:26:15 EST 2006

Jim,

I'd have to agree with you on the chemical over expansion anchors. I also
agree that it has probably been the engineers I have worked with.

Again, I remain a skeptic and if I was doing it, would probably prefer the
full caged rebar reinforced method. But that is probably due to my
"training" by the old school engineers.

Michael Wood
KE7ENC