[TowerTalk] Reflector activity

R.Lake rlake at ne.rr.com
Fri Feb 3 18:09:13 EST 2006

No..you will receive ONE copy of this reply do to the fact that I hit
out your direct e-mail address , but this was not what the problem was.
I believe Magnus was getting 2 copies of all reflector traffic, unless
of course he was generating all of the traffic on the reflector, so that
everyone was replying to his posts only ? Hard to believe.
Randy
N1KWF