[TowerTalk] Terminating Phillystran at the ground.

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Sat Feb 4 20:15:21 EST 2006

My guys are constructed such that there is 25 or so feet, measured
vertically of EHS going from the loweest turnbuckle to the Phyllistran.
That insures if ever there is a grass fire here that the phyllistran is
not less than 25 feet off the ground.  Insures the vandals can't reach
that high without a bucket truck either.  Trick is to do the math
properly so each phyllistran/ehs connection point is in a vertical plane
with each other. It looks nicer that way. Oh ya, the connection is
thimble to thimble.   73 bob de w9ge