[TowerTalk] Cable for a US Tower HDX 555 Tower

ChampionRadio@aol.com ChampionRadio at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 12:21:09 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/9/2006 9:12:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
richard at karlquist.com writes:

>  What you say makes sense to me.   However:

>  I specifically asked UST about lubing (they don't  recommend) and
"exercising" (they have never heard of "exercising".)   OTOH, it can't hurt,
and I never believed in the infallibility of tower  manufacturers

        The LXC Prime Directive is  to "DO what the manufacturer says". In
the case of cables, it is *NOT* US Tower  - it is the manufacturer of the
cables. Obviously UST has not spoken to the  manufacturer about these things. If
they had, they would know what the correct  answers are. In both cases UST is out
to lunch.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH