[TowerTalk] Yagi Optimizer...

D. Scott MacKenzie kb0fhp at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 23:11:00 EST 2006

I would suggest that you look at MMANA, a very nice antenna program that is
freeware, and works very well.  I have been able to duplicate results of YO
optimizer, as well as some NEC programs.

This can be obtained at http://mmhamsoft.ham-radio.ch/

I use this software package all the time - it works well.

Scott, KBOFHP