[TowerTalk] Hazer

john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com john.brewer at us.schneider-electric.com
Wed Jan 4 15:51:25 EST 2006

I've got the HD Hazer, and it's worked flawlessly for 4 yrs. It's supporting a 4 element
Cushcraft A4S and a HB 17/12m trapped rotary dipole 10 feet above that.I think it's one of
those things that when you put it together you say "I coulda built that for less", which may be
where the comment came from, but NOT because it's poorly made or of bad quality. I've had zero
problems with mine, and it's sure convenient. Yes, I could build it for less, but if I waited
for the time to build it, my beam would still be on the ground.

Rgds,
John K5MO