[TowerTalk] HAAT calculator

D. Scott MacKenzie kb0fhp at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 16:49:37 EST 2006

OK - I tried it - and not surprisingly, it shows I am down in a hole - with
the average decifficent being -14 meters.  The only way out is to raise the
antennas substantially, or use a much higher angle of radiation...now my
question -  can I tilt my antenna upwards to partially compensate for the
local terrain?

Thanks

Scott