[TowerTalk] OT Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 37, Issue 60

K8RI on Tower talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Mon Jan 23 02:01:10 EST 2006

>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of TowerTalk digest..."

I gave up. The filters here dump all messages if  no topic goes with digest.

I subscribe to about 34 active lists and only read the topics of interest
based on the subject as that equates to about 100 to 120 messages a day.
Add to that the personal mail and I just don't have time to check out the
"generic" stuff.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com