[TowerTalk] Tools for Installing Ground Rod?

Eugene Jensen eugenejensen at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 24 21:02:25 EST 2006

If one of your friends has a SDS Max Hammer Drill then all you need is a SDS
Max/ Supermax Shank Ground Rod Driver -- 5/8th Inch and you are good to go.
I have the Bosch Setup and yet failed to drive a rod with it. On the other
hand it's a bit pricey to just drive a few rods and might be a better deal
just to rent the tool. 73 Gene K2QWD