[TowerTalk] Rebar cage - ???

K8RI on Tower talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Tue Jan 24 19:43:51 EST 2006

I think I may have misunderstood the the following and took finisheing to be
the final painting.

We had no problem power trowling the floor although a couple of  fiber
"knots' were thrown out.
Once the concrete was cured there were lots of little fiberglass slivers on
the surface.  They didn't present a problem and the mason said they'd wear
away, even to the sides in less than a year. As I was going to be coating
the floor with epoxy that didn't really concern me either.

If I had not been going to coat the floor it would have received a good
sanding and then a good concrete sealer.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com