[TowerTalk] ROHN 25 NUTS & BOLTS

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) farmer.aj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:57:34 EST 2006

Go to eBay and search for "ROHN Tower Parts".  There is a guy on there
selling supposedly "original" bolt/nut sets that you are looking for.
He's been selling them for a while so he probably has a bunch if you
e-mail him.  He has them for 25G,45G, and 55G towers.

Tessco also sells the genuine bolt sets (go to tessco.com), but their
shipping is high and they have a $7.50 surcharge on orders less than
$100...

If you do choose to go the Home Depot route, get galvanized bolts, not
stainless.  This may start a war because some stay stainless are
better, but the original Rohn bolts are galvanized so why stray from
what the manufacturer used?

Good luck!

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U