[TowerTalk] Need Idea's on what Hardware to use to bring in COax and Grounds

Rob @ Peg Pohorence mcyman at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 13:00:32 EST 2006

Hello all,
  I have just got started back into Ham Radio after a 13 year absence!

I was wondering what hardware is available to bring coax/Grounds into the house!
  I have 2x6  studded insulated walls,

  I would like to be able to make any holes through  the walls, invisible when it comes time to sell the house!
  Your suggestion would be appreciated.

  thanks rob n8rt

Sincerely, Rob, Peggy , and Maggie Sue Papillion