[TowerTalk] C4SXL Qestion

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sat Jul 1 17:39:58 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/1/2006 9:01:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  I am putting together a used C4SXL and have some questions  about tuning
the 40 meter elements. Anyone who has put one of these antennas  together that
could give me some guidance?

        The measurements for the  linear loaded elements is just a place to
start. I've never seen one work  properly to those dimensions.

        What you need to do is to  tune each LL element individually. Just
consider it a dipole and tune it to the  frequency in the manual and you'll be
good to go.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH -