[TowerTalk] marb550 diagrams

kt_7g_macro at comcast.net kt_7g_macro at comcast.net
Thu Jul 6 00:40:20 EDT 2006

Thanks for the responses, I should have been more specific.  I own,  but is still installed in the previous owners yard, a MA550 that also has a rotor base MARB550, and the raising fixture MAF-550.  I have measured the top of the MAF at 10 ft and know that I need 10" clearance for the pulleys etc outside of the center pipe.  What I was looking for was a diagram looking down on that arrangement.  I have not asked US Tower specifically for it, yet.
--
Rick Smith
KT7G