[TowerTalk] Amerite 25 tower

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Fri Jul 7 22:41:26 EDT 2006

Mike asked:

"I recently found the American Tower web site. They have an Amerite 25 Tower.
Does anyone have any recent experience with the company and or Amerite 25
tower braket mounted. I am thinking about braketing it to a fire place
chimney which is 23 feet high and about 2 feet on one side and 3.5 feet on
the face of it. Plan on putting up a Chushcraft A3 tribandr at 27 pounds, an
HD 73 rotator, plust a light vhf/uhf yagi.

Any info would be appreciated.
73,
Mike

J & M Safety Consulting, LLC
231 Park Road
Waterbury, CT 06708-2344

P: 203.575.8373
F: 203.575.0074
Email:mike at jmsafety.com
Web  www.jmsafety.com<http://www.jmsafety.com/> <http://www.jmsafety.com/<http://www.jmsafety.com/>> "

Mike,  Looks like a 'knock off" of Rohn 25G etc.

AND, I'm no tower garu [?], but I wouldn't put a TV antenna on a chimney. And I sure wouldn't bracket a tower to one!!  But that's just my view on the subject.

Sounds like you need help from an Engineering pro on this one.

73
K9WN  Jake