[TowerTalk] Porcupines and other wives tales

Richard Hill REHill at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 7 14:16:39 EDT 2006

Too ignorant to take sides, but I found this paper interesting:
http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/~jgladden/phys510/spring06/Gurevich.pdf

I also recall the paper that "proved" bees can't fly (everyone remembers the
paper, no one remembers the retraction).

NU6T
Rich

Motherlode DX and Contest Club.
Number One in CQP