[TowerTalk] FS/T: Hy-Gain TH-7DX

Jason Creager jason at creager.com
Sun Jul 16 01:16:57 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I have a Hy-Gain TH-7DX (7 element, broadband Tri-Band Beam for 10, 15, and 20 Meters) for sale or swap. It's in very good shape and has never seen ice. It's on the ground in Vegas and ready to roll down the road to its new QTH. I thought I would offer it here before listing it on eBay. It's just too big for my rooftop. Photos available upon request.

If you're interested, please let me know offlist. Will sell for an appropriate offer or would love to trade for a commercial Buddipole setup or a Glen Martin rooftop tower (since that's what the money would go towards, anyhoo). A TH-7DX is $870 new, so you could get a heckuva deal. Will ship if you're not in a "pants on fire" hurry, could meet you somewhere in these parts, or could hold it until you can make it to LAS.

thanks and 73,
KC0ERG