[TowerTalk] Tower Paint

Nick Pair daweezil2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 13:49:13 EDT 2006

Yes it is but I didn"t mention a brand name and the citrus based are sweeping through the markets. The caustics may now be or are soon to be very hard to find. I'm sure there are a few Internet based suppliers that will ship citrus based remover in industrial strength and quantity to anywhere in world. He did mention it was a commercial project.

  Nick   WB7PEK

Martin Ewing <aa6e at ewing.homedns.org> wrote:
    It's hard to know what products are available in Bangladesh, apart from
generic caustics, which are obviously hard to handle safely.

73 Martin AA6E