[TowerTalk] Arlington, Tx Tower Height Restrictions

J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT w2ttt at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 18 07:12:08 EDT 2006

Hi TT:
One other idea for areas where a permit is not required:

Go in with the manufacturer's diagrams for the footing for the tower clearly
showing the height of the tower and attempt to get a permit for the footing.

Most places want to inspect concrete footings before and sometimes after a
pour, so if you also brought in the picture of the hole with a tape showing
the depth, width and height, then you can save them a visit if they choose
and also put it on the record that they do or do not want to issue a permit
for any of it.

Vy 73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964