[TowerTalk] Wanted: 1-5/8" hardline connectors

Dick Green WC1M wc1m at msn.com
Sun Jul 23 15:07:00 EDT 2006

Hello all. Can't find the rules for TT, and I don't recall whether or not
it's OK to post WTB requests. Hope I don't offend anyone with this:

I'm looking for connectors for 1-5/8" hardline (RFS Cableflex 158-50 JU).
Prefer N-male or N-female from Cablewave (e.g., 738863) or Andrew (L7PNM-H
or  L7PNF-H), and prefer unused, but will consider any compatible connector
at the right price, so long as it doesn't require a special tool (e.g, a
coring tool) unless you have the tool and want to sell it, too. If you have
connectors you'd like to sell, please e-mail me at wc1m at msn.com.

Alternatively, If you've fabricated your own connectors for 1-5/8" hardline,
I'd like to hear the details (plenty of instructions on the web for making
connectors for 7/8" and 1/2" hardline, so I don't need that info -- I'm
looking for specifics on 1-5/8".)

Thanks & 73,
Dick WC1M