[TowerTalk] Towers and Sea Birds

ersmar at comcast.net ersmar at comcast.net
Sun Jul 23 21:37:56 EDT 2006

Mike:

     No experience with this one at my QTH but try stringning 20 lb fishing line or string trimmer line a few inches above the element in question.  (Not sure how to do this.)  Folks on TT have said this technique has been effective in keeping the larger birds from roosting on airborne aluminum.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: "mryan001" <mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com>