[TowerTalk] concrete forms

ersmar at comcast.net ersmar at comcast.net
Mon Jul 31 12:49:07 EDT 2006

Adrian:

     Indeed it would be good to keep the top of the concrete pour wet by
covering in old cloths or rugs and hosing it with water frequently during
the curing process.  This will prevent the water from evaporating out of the
mix, thus slowing down or preventing the cementation process from taking
place.

     I also concur with Clive's recommendation to try to pour in one batch
if possible.  You might consider renting two cement mixers so you can have
twich as much concrete prepared per hour.  That is, assuming you can invite
enough mates to show for the work.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F