[TowerTalk] Angle Iron

AA6DX - Mark aa6dx at arrl.net
Mon Jul 31 18:14:41 EDT 2006

Hmmm .. reading about the side mount thing, reminds me of one of my cheap
sources for angle iron for brackets ...  of course, depending on the stress
that will be applied .. but, I have used, and have stored - under my house,
BED FRAMES ... just cut the dooo-dahhh off the ends, and then to length   -
worky worky, and readily available at yard sales, and cheap NEW at furniture
stores ... We have no Home Depot or like that here "Behind the Redwood
Curtain",  tree huggers don't allow big box stores, so we pay premium for
"stuff", so get "creative" .. HIHI ... 73
Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX