[TowerTalk] Liberal Arts Major - feed point impedance

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Thu Jun 1 14:55:57 EDT 2006

OK, now I got it.  I had to go back and read the Antenna Manual again.  I forgot that a dipole is 72 ohms.....and I am feeding it with 50 ohms.  Now I get it.....

  Thanks all

  Lee Buller - K0WA
  "Momma didn't raise a dummy, just a Liberal Arts Major"

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some and use it.  If you can't find any common sense, ask for help from somebody who has some common sense.