[TowerTalk] Tower restring

HFDXJUNKIE at aol.com HFDXJUNKIE at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 10:11:57 EDT 2006

I am not sure why everyone needs these so call diagrams to replace cable,
take off the old ones..measure replace. Not too hard of a job, esp if the tower
is on the ground !!!!! Doing it while the tower is standing is a little
trickier. If you do not have the mechanical skill to do it, better call in a pro
and spend the 2 bucks. I often wonder how many people get seriously hurt and
killed everyday from being CHEAP on any project not just towers. Yeah I know
all  about it, spend a few grand on towers and antennas now you have no money
to pay  a pro for some help you can't really handle..oh well, so life goes.

                                   Pete NA2P