[TowerTalk] Rotator Questions

Craig Thompson craig at thompsonet.com
Sun Jun 11 23:39:04 EDT 2006

Bill:

I was concerned about the rotator also. The 2800 gets alot of work at my QTH and I am pleased with its performance. I have the MonstIR, 2m and 70cm antenna in a US Tower HDX 589 tower. It is the biggest rotator that will fit the top section of that tower. The Prosistel won't fit per UST. Prosistel had a new one at Dayton but am not sure that it is bigger than the 2800 or will fit. I run the 2800 at its slowest speed because of the torque from the antennas.

Good luck with your decision.

73, Craig K9CT
www.k9ct.us
k9ct at arrl.net