[TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM240 & Shunt fed tower

VE6WZ_Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 12 22:13:48 EDT 2006

Hi Kelly:

I think you will be okay using a coax balun...that is what I use on both
my 80 and 40m Yagis now....I still have a relay at the driven elements
of both beams since I want the baluns to be "transparent" for the 160m
"see" a little less toploading.  See here if interested for a photo of
my coax Baluns: http://www.qsl.net/ve6wz/mechanical.htm

Steve ve6wz.