[TowerTalk] PL259 F-F

Mike Harris mike.harris at horizon.co.fk
Tue Jun 13 18:31:21 EDT 2006

G'day,

Thought I might mention the following.  I needed some PL258 Female/Female
inline adaptors.  I ordered some from a major outlet in the UK and what
was received was pretty well junk.  Tracking down a decent product was
near impossible.

I happened upon the following URL whilst browsing some 6 metre sites:
www.therfc.com Gaithersburg, MD.  You probably all know about it.  Anyway
I ordered 4x Amphenol and 4x Teflon gold, about 1/3 the price of the
Amphenol's.  Speedy service, all arrived OK in the post and good quality.
If you need loads of them and don't want to pay the Amphenol price ($5),
the Teflon/gold at $1.75 look and feel pretty good.  There was an even
less expensive product, but what price being cheap on a several $k's
antenna system.  The concrete alone would cover 200 Amphenols.

All the usual stuff, just a customer.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO