[TowerTalk] Climbing belts/harnesses demonstration

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jun 14 16:14:40 EDT 2006

Jeez - the gadget costs more than two harnesses!  When you think that every seat belt in your car has the same sort of reel mechanism, which is rated for considerably higher G loads, you really have to wonder how much of the price is their liability insurance premium, and how much is profiteering.

73, Pete N4ZR