[TowerTalk] re Radials

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Fri Jun 16 12:12:07 EDT 2006

Yes, that is a "special case" and has been theorized about in the
literature...however, the general and more typical case is low angle based.
Asserting the exception doesn't create the rule, it just makes the rule
subject to an exception and most people don't erect antennas for the
exception. Good point, though. Thanks!

...hasan, N0AN