[TowerTalk] re Radials

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Sun Jun 18 21:06:40 EDT 2006

Sometimes the english language confounds us.  In your anaylsis and
defense you said "anything but straight up", "majority....straight up".
It is either one or the other, can't be both.  It is not the idea,
engineering, understanding of antennas et all but the language that is
tripping you up.  A nit, yes but to engineers precision can be
everything. 73 bob de w9ge