[TowerTalk] staples for radials

Joe Barnes n4jbk at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 25 23:37:43 EDT 2006

does anyone know what the " yard staples" ( for lack of a better term) 
are called that some folks use to hold down radials? some folks have 
said that they are sold at home depot and such...

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list