[TowerTalk] Lexan

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 25 23:45:50 EDT 2006

Ed:

Here one option , maybe cost a little , but solve problems

http://www.dxengineering.com/Parts.asp?ID=213&PLID=134&SecID=62&DeptID=33&PartNo=DXE%2DBEB%2D3

this product looks exactly what you want
also there is a good desing of 6m antenna
good luck

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K
Mexicali B.C DM22fp

http://www.dxxe.org