[TowerTalk] Lexan

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 26 00:49:54 EDT 2006

Jim:
Also Fiberglass bars can be used , the cutting board brings some ideas to my head, i get a few years ago some industrial material , Nylon or similar, that was used for gears in some food machine, the one that can be easy cutted in good element brackets,  also in the N6CA web page  he use something that can be good option.

and also I want to get a good design of 6m Antena using the 3/8 elements and KLM original mounting  , i have a 7 elements that i wll like to convert in a bigger gain  antenna.

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K
Mexicali B.C DM22fp

http://www.dxxe.org