[TowerTalk] 70' Rohn 45 Anchor & Rebar Details

George Perkins - Ku3o gperkins at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 27 18:38:54 EDT 2006

Thanks to all who sent me the page "HA-90.pdf" directly...

After taking a second look, I finally found the missing pages on
the rohn website...  they were in a different location than the
other "45G" stuff, but I now have everything I need...

Now, off to cut rebar...

73,
George - Ku3o

PS - It would be nice if Rohn would put the Whole catalog as a
single pdf... instead of snippets of pages from it in various locations...
... are you listening Rohn?  :-)

Thanks,