[TowerTalk] DO *NOT* WORK ON ANTENNAS During Rain

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Jun 29 06:24:32 EDT 2006

One of the absolutely classic electrician's errors is to reverse the two wires at an outlet, placing the supposedly cold line 115 volts above ground.  All then usual stores sell a very inexpensive neon light tester that will warn of this and a number of other conditions.  You just plug it into the outlet.

Don't ask how I found out. ;^)

73, Pete