[TowerTalk] Running coax under concrete walkway?

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Thu Mar 2 16:26:49 EST 2006

I've run sprinkler tubing under a sidewalk using a piece of copper
tubing as a water lance.  I dug the trenches up to the walk on both
sides, put a garden hose fitting on the tubing, and let running water
dig the hole through the very tough clay under the walk.
It's messy, but effective.

73, doug

   Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:20:37 +0000
   From: Barry <w2up at mindspring.com>

   I have a run of coax I want to bring to the house neatly.  I can bury
   the coax in a slit cut in the lawn, but there is a concrete walkway
   interrupting the path.  How do I get it under the walkway and up on the
   other side?
   Tnx,
   Barry

   --